History

In 1963, Mr. G. Sherwin Haxton, a prominent businessman in Oakfield, along with his wife, donated funds to build a Library. The Town of Oakfield donated a parcel of land on which to build the Haxton Memorial Library.

In 1969 the Library received its Absolute Charter.

1900 Womens Book Club

Haxton Memorial Library ◊ (585) 948-9900 ◊ 3 North Pearl Street Oakfield NY